Loving the environment and all it's creatures!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Rice" Restaurant in Ventura


I really like Rice Thai Cuisine in Ventura.  It has quite a few dishes which can be veganized but I couldn't resist the Drunken Noodles for a second time. Tofu and veggies - Yum!  And only $8.


My meal also came with soup and salad.  The only disturbing part was that it is vegetarian soup but the cook on this day used chicken broth.  I tasted it and had to question the staff.  They asked the cook and he admitted it but I was still sad about the whole thing.  Hopefully, they will be more vigilant in the future.


My friend had a great eggplant dish.


Here is a link to their website:  http://www.riceonmain.com/.  They are located at 387 East Main Street, Ventura, CA  93001.

No comments:

Post a Comment