Loving the environment and all it's creatures!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Eating Vegan in Brussels

My husband and I only had one day in Brussels so we didn't have a lot of meals.  Our lunch was at a Thai restaurant in the Sainte Catherine area (Place Sainte-Catherine 15).


Mitra Thai Cuisine is pretty expensive but it was good.  My photos didn't come out but we had spring rolls to start.  There were only two spring rolls and they were tiny.  At 6 euro a serving, that means each tiny spring roll cost $4.50 each!  I had a vegetable dish over rice which was good but not memorable.  We were starving and desperate for something vegan, otherwise I wouldn't go back.  Not worth the price.


Late that night, we had pizza at La Dolce Vita.  It was right next to our hotel and we were tired from sight-seeing.  They had no problem leaving off the cheese and the pizza was pretty good.  Not too expensive.


La Dolce Vita is located at 21, Quai au Bois à Brûler.

No comments:

Post a Comment